Cooperation VS Supremacy visual

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Lovegood42

Cooperation VS Supremacy visual

Post by Lovegood42 »

Using Safari, I can't see the difference between a cooperation and a supremacy dogma. The squares are identical; the triangles do no appear. Is there another way (for instance, by knowing the cards better) to guess which one it is ? I understand that if it begins by : "J'exige", in French, it's a supremacy dogma, but what if it begins by any other expression ?
Jest Phulin

Re: Cooperation VS Supremacy visual

Post by Jest Phulin »

There is no visual, in the physical game or any other language.

The only information is in the text. If it starts with "I demand" in English (or, as you have pointed out, "J'exige" in French) it is basically an attack against those opponents that have fewer of the featured icon than you do.

If it starts with other text, it is a bonus for opponents who have at least as many of the icon as you do. (Note that this bonus may actually put them in a worse position though. Covering a valuable card, for instance.)

Demand effects are generally listed on the card before non-demand effects.

If a card is melded, hovering over it (long press on an iPad, I think) should list who will have to complete the demand effects and who will share in the other effects.
Micah Stairs

Re: Cooperation VS Supremacy visual

Post by Micah Stairs »

We are currently in the processing of updating the game to the 3rd edition graphics. As part of that change, you will notice that "demand" effects will look different than "non-demand" effects.

Return to “Innovation”