Real Time Players Wanted

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
DeathandFriends

Real Time Players Wanted

Post by DeathandFriends »

Looking to get a group of people I can add to friends or start a group for finding real time players. For Spades but also for other trick taking or standard card deck games on BGA. Most of these games play best live and would love to be able to do that consistently. Especially since BGA has added many of my favorites recently and I spend my gaming time at the table playing more so board games so nice to squeeze in some cards on BGA as well. :D Please reply if interested or if a group like this exists.
JusterGame

Re: Real Time Players Wanted

Post by JusterGame »

Because there are at present so few players of Spades, perhaps a group wouldn't be a bad idea.
DeathandFriends

Post by DeathandFriends »

I made a group called "Card Players" it has been fairly successful at getting real time games together for spades and otherwise, still hoping to grow the group to the point where we can get games going even faster. Most card games want 4 players some require that or more so getting that many real time players can be difficult.
Recyclops

Post by Recyclops »

Interested!
All7Pangaea

Post by All7Pangaea »

if they come the primary trolls will chase them away
All7Pangaea

Post by All7Pangaea »

*moderator edit: please stop using the Forums to insult and call out other players. Report poor behaviour and do not comment on it, if you resort to negative behaviour as well, your account will also be moderated.
Pokerface008

Post by Pokerface008 »

Real players should be wanted period. BGA has to investigate on people using bogus accounts to play at the same table and win illegally. Defaming bogus accounts shoudnt be defaming, if Bga would take a little more time in reviewing those accounts. This bad management causes real engaged players in quitting this site.
koopa_troopa

Post by koopa_troopa »

* moderated

Return to “Spades”