Nicely put together - thanks

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
JusterGame

Nicely put together - thanks

Post by JusterGame »

This "easy" game's potential as a 'not so easy after all', challenging & competitive pleasure is made good in this development.
I am trying hard to get family from across the UK and beyond to join in with a weekly 'get together' here at BGA, so the way that game design helps them to overcome any lack of experience/expertise with a new game matters a great deal. I have Alhambra in the menu as our next game whenever there are six of us to play.

I am especially grateful of such things as the money display at the outset, the not-too-rapid movement of coins and whatever, and the way that the scoring is taken NOT at breakneck speed. This is, to my eye and my mind, quite the best that I have seen amongst the various games that we play. Compared to the speed-of-light way that some of the animations and scoring takes place in such games as Tokaido and Colt Express, this development of Alhambra scores 10/10 .. :D

(P.S. I have put together a mini guide for family to print off and use whilst they're playing - linked on the how to play section of the game at BGA.)

Return to “Alhambra”