the smuggler

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
yourmove

the smuggler

Post by yourmove »

I have read the rules and while I do understand his power is to steal a resource from it seems ANY opponent HOW to do this, the mechanism by which the ability is activated I could not decipher from what I read. I spoke to an experienced player and he said he once did it But doesn't recall what he did. He seems an honest sort so I don't think he was holding back info from me his opponent. He didn't need to do that as he is a superior player. Does ANYONE out there KNOW how to activate that smuggler. I will pass along the info should I learn the secret. While I don't want it applied to me by someone I feel if they went ahead a bought the guy they SHOULD use him no matter against whom. That is the angel in me talking.
diamant

Re: the smuggler

Post by diamant »

I did not recruit the smuggler recently, but I think I remember that, to proceed with the theft, it was enough to click on a resource present on the board of an opponent.
HenryHet

Re: the smuggler

Post by HenryHet »

yourmove wrote: 28 November 2020, 05:47 I have read the rules and while I do understand his power is to steal a resource from it seems ANY opponent HOW to do this, the mechanism by which the ability is activated I could not decipher from what I read. I spoke to an experienced player and he said he once did it But doesn't recall what he did. He seems an honest sort so I don't think he was holding back info from me his opponent. He didn't need to do that as he is a superior player. Does ANYONE out there KNOW how to activate that smuggler. I will pass along the info should I learn the secret. While I don't want it applied to me by someone I feel if they went ahead a bought the guy they SHOULD use him no matter against whom. That is the angel in me talking.
With Smuggler you can steal only once, when hiring him.

Return to “The King's Guild”