Expansion Plans?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
coolpapa

Expansion Plans?

Post by coolpapa »

Are there any plans for implementing any of the expansions? I know devs are working on their own time, publishers need to be contacted, etc., but just curious if there are plans in the pipeline.
Tisaac

Re: Expansion Plans?

Post by Tisaac »

coolpapa wrote: 29 November 2020, 05:19 Are there any plans for implementing any of the expansions? I know devs are working on their own time, publishers need to be contacted, etc., but just curious if there are plans in the pipeline.
Not yet. If I remember correctly, we should wait to have other games from same publisher adapted on.BGA before starting to discuss expansion. And I won't have any time for the.game in the next 3 months anyway, so probably don't expect anything before summer
bluesheep

Post by bluesheep »

I would really love to see one (or both) of expansion #1/#2 for KB. Right now this is one of my favourite games on BGA and I just wanted to express my thanks for implementing such a clean and well working version. If you ever need help in convincing the publisher that there is an audience for expansions on BGA, PM me over on BGG (same handle) and I will start beating the war drums ;)
Da1m0s

Post by Da1m0s »

Yes agree the implementation and game is great one of my favourites as well! The expansions would be super nice!
Im cheering it on as well! =)
Romanus

Post by Romanus »

Hello,
I will enjoy game's extension, kingdom builder is one of my favorite game.
ChristianK1988

Post by ChristianK1988 »

Would also love to see some expansions of kingdom builder instead of having the other new games that have been introduced recently.
cigma

Post by cigma »

I also like Kingdom Builder very much and some expansion would be great!
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

Still no answer from publisher so far
Love146

Post by Love146 »

I also love this game and would love expansions if possible.
DomDom123x

Post by DomDom123x »

Tisaac wrote: 11 April 2021, 11:45 Still no answer from publisher so far
Do you think it makes a difference if several people ask?
If so, what is the best address to contact? Is there a direct contact?

Kingdom Builder is my absolute favorite game and it would be great to be able to play all the expansions.

Return to “Kingdom Builder”