Are expansions planned?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Karmatic23

Are expansions planned?

Post by Karmatic23 »

Hey everyone,

I love Thurn and Taxis. Its the better Ticket to Ride for me and you learn some geographics about my country, Germany!
I own the base game plus both expansions and I am wondering if the implementation of these two are planned as well?

Especially Power and Glory would be a great addition in order to be able to play on two different boards with two different game variants (so 4 different play styles).
mr0santan

Re: Are expansions planned?

Post by mr0santan »

Just so you know, expansions for this are on yucata.de
Volker78

Post by Volker78 »

I (developer) do not plan expansions, but perhaps some other volunteer will.
lippoe

Post by lippoe »

Karmatic23 wrote: 03 December 2020, 08:51 Especially Power and Glory would be a great addition in order to be able to play on two different boards with two different game variants (so 4 different play styles).
Agreed that expansions would be great from some future volunteer. My personal favorite would be the "Offices of Honor" part of the All Roads Lead to Rome expansion. The carriages part doesn't really work well, but having incentive to use all four different assistants really livens up an already excellent game.

Return to “Thurn and Taxis”