Unexpected error: Two clue givers needs at least 4 players

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Alleran

Unexpected error: Two clue givers needs at least 4 players

Post by Alleran »

Hello,

Many apologies in advance if this is posted in the wrong area or if the format is off.

I would love to play Concept on here but I keep seeing this error. Can anyone please help?
Tisaac

Re: Unexpected error: Two clue givers needs at least 4 players

Post by Tisaac »

Just either change the table option about "team size" or increase the number of players..
julie305

Post by julie305 »

J'ai le même message d'erreur à chaque fois, je ne peux pas jouer.
J'ai pourtant aucune préférence sur le nombre de joueur.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

Il faut changer la taille des équipes (option sur la gauche).
Une table ne peut pas être lancées avec 2 joueurs s'il y a des équipes de 2...
LoopyNZ

Post by LoopyNZ »

I'm getting this error too, but I don't understand why. No other game on BGA kicks people out because there aren't enough players - it waits until it GETS enough players before starting. How do I ever join a game of it without having to start my own table?
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

LoopyNZ wrote: 19 January 2021, 08:59 I'm getting this error too, but I don't understand why. No other game on BGA kicks people out because there aren't enough players - it waits until it GETS enough players before starting. How do I ever join a game of it without having to start my own table?
Have you read the answers above ?...
LoopyNZ

Post by LoopyNZ »

Tisaac wrote: 19 January 2021, 12:01
LoopyNZ wrote: 19 January 2021, 08:59 I'm getting this error too, but I don't understand why. No other game on BGA kicks people out because there aren't enough players - it waits until it GETS enough players before starting. How do I ever join a game of it without having to start my own table?
I have. But I'm not setting up a table... I'm just trying to join one, and my settings for that game are all "No Preference" (as julie305 described).
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

LoopyNZ wrote: 24 January 2021, 22:05
Tisaac wrote: 19 January 2021, 12:01
I have. But I'm not setting up a table... I'm just trying to join one, and my settings for that game are all "No Preference" (as julie305 described).
The problem is the number of players depends on the option, so BGA cannot wait for the correct number of player and can only checks when you want to start the game. The only reasons why you would get this error when joining a table would be that the one that created the table set the maximum number of player to 2 but at the same time letting the table option of team size of 2. In that case, when you join, BGA automatically tries to launch the table but one of the starting condition is not met.
smpalace

Post by smpalace »

BONJOUR,
je suis également confrontée à ce problème... J'ai lu les différents conseils et rien y fait!!! C'est un bug?
Quelle est la démarche à suivre si on veut jouer à Concept?

merci de vos lumières
jojo_momo

Post by jojo_momo »

The problem is that one can't get to the view where the settings can be changed, because the current settings prevent it... which is a paradox. I think this is a bug.

Return to “Concept”