Request: Please add an optional Undo like in Teotihuacan

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
bleeps

Request: Please add an optional Undo like in Teotihuacan

Post by bleeps »

Being able to opt into a Confirmation/Undo turn before committing would really be great. Right now, it's a bit frustrating to realize you made a mistake when a turn can take multiple steps that have drastically different outcomes based on the order you take those steps. Otherwise, this is a great implementation!
jhix

Re: Request: Please add an optional Undo like in Teotihuacan

Post by jhix »

Hi, know it's been a while since this has been updated, but this game is unbelievably punishing to misclicks and needs an Undo button!
ColdCrusader

Post by ColdCrusader »

I second the request! Just wasted a turn due to poorly written rules. Was already behind due to a misclick previously.
marcmpub

Post by marcmpub »

1 up on requesting an undo button, it is so frustrating to not being abble to undo an error for instance when you have fata morgana you must select fata morgana before selecting a tribe marker for moving it..... and unfortunately , I often select the tribe that I wish to move but htere is no undo and so I miss the possibility to use fata morgana (this typically where an undo button would be nice)
takacsot

Post by takacsot »

And how would you deal with randomness? That should not be undo i assume
bananasplay

Post by bananasplay »

I presume that everyone wanting this feature has already upvoted these two suggestions:

https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=14439
https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=32384
Please check my profile for a list of bugs that need upvotes so that BGA will maybe get around to fixing them.
bingle

Post by bingle »

This game definitely needs a way to undo any action that doesn't expose any new information (which would only be taking the tribe and caravan actions on the border)!

I've voted for both "bugs", but as the author has been MIA from BGA for months I'm not holding out much hope.
bananasplay

Post by bananasplay »

bingle wrote: 14 April 2022, 03:03 I've voted for both "bugs", but as the author has been MIA from BGA for months I'm not holding out much hope.
It's my experience that BGA regularly ignores long-standing issues on its games. The site solicits unpaid labour (i.e., volunteers) to pad its portfolio of games but conveniently lets those games languish even after it gets bought out by a huge company (those volunteer developers never saw a cent).
Please check my profile for a list of bugs that need upvotes so that BGA will maybe get around to fixing them.
zoidberg_

Post by zoidberg_ »

+1
MasterMystery

Post by MasterMystery »

though an undo button would be really cool, it is not an issue per say that needs fixing, it would be cool, but compared to other games i rarely see it as a problem in targi.

though if it comes i am happy about it

Return to “Targi”