Implementation feedback

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
spike668

Implementation feedback

Post by spike668 »

I have some feedback for the developer of cribbage , but there seems to be no method of doing this directly I'll put comments here in hope you pick them up.

Firstly thanks it's a good representation of the rules, I learned to play from my parents over 45 years ago and it's very playable version mostly. So I would like to thank you for the implement.

Improvements I suggest.

1- the red border around the selected cards for the cribbage, at the beginning of each game, is not very clear, could you increase the width to make this obvious
2- when playing the cards ( before hand scoring) it is part of the skill of the game to remember what has been played! , so can there be an option to hide the cards played as a hard core version for old stager who played for money in the pub.
3- making the scoring board slightly smaller as it takes up a lot of space on the screen of a phone

Stephen Clarke
DrJams

Re: Implementation feedback

Post by DrJams »

I agree whole-heartedly with point #3. It seems unnecessarily large. If it's going to be that big it may as well be a 29 like my wooden board at home.
For point #2, I assume you mean after a GO,? I ask because the 1st card of a run or 3 of a kind needs to be visible while you're playing.
I would add a #4: an option to turn off autocounting. And if off, an option for muggins.

Return to “Cribbage”