Bamboo and water non appears

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
ccciolll

Bamboo and water non appears

Post by ccciolll »

Hello, i just play my first time at this game but it was very difficult : bamboos and water did not appears ! So i never know where there is bamboo to eat, what size bamboos are, and where to drive water.
Very disapointing !
Ankeszu

Re: Bamboo and water non appears

Post by Ankeszu »

It sounds like a bug and should be reported as such.

In the replay from your POV, the beginning looks okay.
ccciolll

Post by ccciolll »

Yes, it seems like a bug.

First play i had this problem.
After that, i tried to go to the page of takenoko. I see on the auto play video that there is bamboos and water that should appear.
So i tried to click the practice mode (when you are on a table and click to see every stage of the game autoplay)
No bamboos, no water…

BUT…

… the second time i tried to see this practice page, in the same day, because i said to myself « i have to report this bug, i need screen-captchas » , bamboos and water appears ! (the devil in the machine !)

And since this time, they always appears, i can play, i can practice, i can look other players at other tables…

So it was a bug, indeed. But it disappears, and i think i have done nothing for that (no changing extensions on Ffox, ).

So is it usefull to report the bug if :
- i cannot show it (i have not take screen captcha when it was wrong, i just had the idea to tak eit just before they re-appears !),
- i cannot say i changed something to make it appears, so canot say what is the probably reason for not apears for a time
?
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

ccciolll wrote: 15 December 2020, 10:16 Yes, it seems like a bug.

First play i had this problem.
After that, i tried to go to the page of takenoko. I see on the auto play video that there is bamboos and water that should appear.
So i tried to click the practice mode (when you are on a table and click to see every stage of the game autoplay)
No bamboos, no water…

BUT…

… the second time i tried to see this practice page, in the same day, because i said to myself « i have to report this bug, i need screen-captchas » , bamboos and water appears ! (the devil in the machine !)

And since this time, they always appears, i can play, i can practice, i can look other players at other tables…

So it was a bug, indeed. But it disappears, and i think i have done nothing for that (no changing extensions on Ffox, ).

So is it usefull to report the bug if :
- i cannot show it (i have not take screen captcha when it was wrong, i just had the idea to tak eit just before they re-appears !),
- i cannot say i changed something to make it appears, so canot say what is the probably reason for not apears for a time
?
No that's probably useless since it looks like it was a bug from your browser which will be impossible to replicate.

Return to “Takenoko”