POTION EXPLOSION is broken: game rule not followed during setup * PLEASE VOTE

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Otithes

POTION EXPLOSION is broken: game rule not followed during setup * PLEASE VOTE

Post by Otithes »

POTION EXPLOSION PLAYERS please vote for this bug: https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=21970

Let's make Potion Explosion fun and fair for all players!
apollo1001

Re: POTION EXPLOSION is broken: game rule not followed during setup * PLEASE VOTE

Post by apollo1001 »

I've just released a patch which should fix that bug.
Enjoy the game!
A.
Andrew thisisace

Re: POTION EXPLOSION is broken: game rule not followed during setup * PLEASE VOTE

Post by Andrew thisisace »

apollo1001 wrote: 27 February 2021, 11:58 I've just released a patch which should fix that bug.
Enjoy the game!
A.
It really confused me when I started a game, this evening. I thought the game was broken because it wasn't filling the dispenser! :shock:
diamant

Post by diamant »

Andrew thisisace wrote: 15 April 2021, 18:45It really confused me when I started a game, this evening. I thought the game was broken because it wasn't filling the dispenser! :shock:
The dispenser is filled once the players have chosen their initial potions, and before you or another player have the opportunity to take marbles. This according to the rule.
You had probably become accustomed to the previous abnormal situation.
sevmachine

Post by sevmachine »

fix is great but setting arena to two player is AWFUL please never do that again after this season!

Return to “Potion Explosion”