Settings for arena

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
eyebooger

Settings for arena

Post by eyebooger »

Is there any reason that the setting for Arena mode is hidden domain cards?

I've always played with visible, and looking at the non-Arena games being played, just about everyone else does too.

Does anyone think it's better with them hidden?
T72on1

Re: Settings for arena

Post by T72on1 »

I always play with them visible too. I should play with hidden a couple of times to have something to say about the difference though. Maybe it's more tactical?
lincoln9818

Post by lincoln9818 »

I agree. No point for making them hidden as in turn base we can still mark down what colors our opponents had, if so why not change it to visible for our convenience?
eyebooger

Post by eyebooger »

Can anyone say if any thought has been given to changing the Arena settings for next season?
Steeple

Post by Steeple »

I can not agree more. In this game you really need to keep track of the cards played in previous rounds. This is just forcing people to keep notes and that really is a hassle if you play on cell phone turn based.

and turn based it is just impossbile nog to know what card was stolen and returned if someone plays the dart on you.

Does anybody know how to contact BGA about this? I feel this thread is not being read bij moderators.

Return to “Nautilus”