Pantheon Expansion

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Percy Fawcett

Re: Pantheon Expansion

Post by Percy Fawcett »

Still no timeline of its availability in an open beta ? Is there a way to access the alpha as a tester? Best regards
T72on1

Post by T72on1 »

No clue about the timeline.

To be a tester, check out this page. You have to have played a number of games in order to be a tester though. Not sure what the limit currently is.
Linkie_

Post by Linkie_ »

It's online!

Also fun to play it together with Agora :-)

The big advantage of the first player is more or less gone now.
marcrues

Post by marcrues »

sorry guys but how do i start a game of duel with expansion? i only get the basic version
flolem

Post by flolem »

marcrues wrote: 21 June 2021, 16:17 sorry guys but how do i start a game of duel with expansion? i only get the basic version
Pantheon is only available in Alpha.

But for Agora, when creating a new table, you can select to include the extension in the option
Ez0ah

Post by Ez0ah »

If you create games with the Manual setting, go create a table, then in the game options, below the normal/training and timer options, you can select Yes/No for both extensions

Now, if you join tables with the Automatic setting, you need to update your preferences first. Before looking for a game, click on the cog, on the 7 Wonders Duel icon, then change the preference for the extensions to I never want to play with « no ». Then save and search for a game
Skyclark

Post by Skyclark »

I've been playing the basic version of Duel. The last time I played, however, the Pantheon version came up. I had never seen it nor new how to play this version. Two Questions: 1 Is there a way to chose which 'version" of Duel to play? 2 where are the instructions/rules for the different versions to learn how to play them?
Thank you
frankenStain

Post by frankenStain »

Skyclark wrote: 07 December 2021, 08:47 I've been playing the basic version of Duel. The last time I played, however, the Pantheon version came up. I had never seen it nor new how to play this version. Two Questions: 1 Is there a way to chose which 'version" of Duel to play? 2 where are the instructions/rules for the different versions to learn how to play them?
Thank you
2. https://cdn.1j1ju.com/medias/db/df/24-7 ... lebook.pdf - you can google that (but also it should be added in rules on the 7wonders duel site...)
1. yes, when you join manually there is written what expnasions you play with; if you search automaticly, there are settings for that (settings icon, left side of the game art, between elo and the "liked-game-icon" (heart))

3. could anybody close this thread ?? - luckily pantheon was implemented here :)
Skyclark

Post by Skyclark »

Thank you for the information and link to rules!

Return to “7 Wonders Duel”