Three cards left with double

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
cigma

Three cards left with double

Post by cigma »

I couldn't find out how to manage this: I have three cards left (e. g. red 7, green 3, green 3). When I play one 3 and click the solo button, I have no time to play the second 3. I saw someone manage this, but I don't know how. Can you help, please?
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)
Stasinka

Re: Three cards left with double

Post by Stasinka »

I have just decided that I can't play a double with "solo" in between because my computer is too slow.
KongKing123

Post by KongKing123 »

This topic is quite old, but in case anyone is still looking for the answer:
cigma wrote: 16 January 2021, 13:43 When I play one 3 and click the solo button, I have no time to play the second 3. I saw someone manage this, but I don't know how. Can you help, please?
What you tried is indeed the way to do it. You need to be quite fast though, a mouse is definitely recommended.
cigma

Post by cigma »

Thanks for your answer, KingKong123!
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)

Return to “Solo”