Watergate: A card-driven 2-Player game

Future games in need of testing and feedback
Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on: https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
EatDrinkGame

Re: Watergate: A card-driven 2-Player game

Post by EatDrinkGame »

How is Watergate coming along? I'm a big fan of Watergate. I'm not sure how to check whether I am eligible for Alpha testing but if it is in your power to give me access I'd be happy to test and share constructive feedback. Thank you for all your efforts
Atterberry

Post by Atterberry »

I would be happy to be an opponent for EatDrinkGame. I don't have access to the Alpha, but having played my physical version quite a bit I think I could provide helpful feedback as well.
EatDrinkGame

Post by EatDrinkGame »

Atterberry wrote: 06 April 2022, 18:25 I would be happy to be an opponent for EatDrinkGame. I don't have access to the Alpha, but having played my physical version quite a bit I think I could provide helpful feedback as well.
Sounds good to me.
bandicoots

Post by bandicoots »

Any news on when this game is coming out of alpha? As others have said, its been in alpha for an unusually long time.
robinzig

Post by robinzig »

bandicoots wrote: 23 April 2022, 21:37 Any news on when this game is coming out of alpha? As others have said, its been in alpha for an unusually long time.
I have no personal knowledge of what is happening with this game, so please don't take this as an answer, but: not every game that goes to Alpha ever comes out of it. Developers are only volunteers, some drop out or drift away and bugs don't get fixed, etc. Or sometimes the publisher never gives their approval (which is needed to move a game to Beta).
behrwithit

Post by behrwithit »

Please add me!
nov17th

Post by nov17th »

Holy @$!@. Thank you for trying to bring this to BGA.
NOV17TH
a1mrson

Post by a1mrson »

Yes, excited to see this one and hope it comes to Beta soon. I'm not technically inclined but if there's any way I can assist with testing, please let me know!
red_gamer

Post by red_gamer »

Does anyone have a problem playing this on their phone? I have an iPhone 13 and it is very difficult to play cards. Hit and miss if the game picks up my selection or not.

Dungeon Petz had a similar problem, but doesn't seem to be an issue now.

I can raise it as a Bug, but prefer to see if anyone else has the issue first.
heyitsme

Post by heyitsme »

I’ve been testing this, never having played the physical game. I’ve read the rules and watched some videos, but I’m having some trouble with the conspirator cards. I, as editor, want to pin one face up to the board. It says select one, but I can’t tell from where. Am I missing something?

Return to “"Alpha" games”