Can you fix Naria The Prophetess ?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
JulienTT

Can you fix Naria The Prophetess ?

Post by JulienTT »

Hi,
Thanks a lot for the implementation of this great game.

The Naria card is bugged, however. The original card says: Draw as many power cards as there are players. Put one of them in your hand and give the rest to other players. (See description at the bottom)

The way it is implemented is the converse: you first give cards to other and then get the last one. This is so frustrating when one start by giving away the best card :lol: :lol: !

If you can fix this, it would be great !

Best,

Julien
Attachments
Naria.png
Naria.png (196.74 KiB) Viewed 2170 times
Signy33

Re: Can you fix Naria The Prophetess ?

Post by Signy33 »

Haha, i've made this mistake maybe half a dozen time :lol:
failedatquittingBGA3

Post by failedatquittingBGA3 »

You can vote for the bug, but it doesn’t seem like anyone is updating the code for Seasons these days as it has been around for a while.

https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=1843&vote
diamant

Post by diamant »

JulienTT wrote: 27 January 2021, 23:35The Naria card is bugged, however. The original card says: Draw as many power cards as there are players. Put one of them in your hand and give the rest to other players. (See description at the bottom)
I agree. Naria The Prophetess’s BGA implementation is actually aberrant.

Once the cards are drawn, the player naturally starts by reserving a card for his hand. Since this card is reserved, it makes no sense not to place it directly in the player’s hand, as specified by the card text in all languages.

In addition, cards for opponents should be dealt in the order chosen by the player, not in the order chosen by the interface.
elitewarrior

Post by elitewarrior »

Yes.. I've given away my card many times lol.. Please fix soon..
diamant

Post by diamant »

diamant wrote: 18 May 2021, 13:17In addition, cards for opponents should be dealt in the order chosen by the player, not in the order chosen by the interface.
I would also add that in a few rare situations (and unexpected ones, since the addition of the number of remaining cards in the draw pile is still not implemented), there are not enough cards left in the draw pile to deal a card to all players.

With the current bug, we arrive at the situation that the player who summoned Naria does not receive a card. While it seems obvious that it is this player who must determine which opponents will not receive a card.

Return to “Seasons”