Victory

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
LightKnight

Victory

Post by LightKnight »

The ranking at the end of a game is strange. Only the winner is considered: others are just "losers". This is quite unfair to players who were almost at it, while others had just one or two clients served. It's probably due to the rules not mentionning the case of non winners, but after all the rules don't stipulate either that we should not discriminate between them.
I think it would be great to implement a ranking for "losers".
Alex_tgiu

Re: Victory

Post by Alex_tgiu »

I totally agree, that is just not appropriate for BGA, at least not for ELO in regular games, since it makes few sense in joining games with several players if you only get points in case you win. That should be changed, so that there's a ranking depending on the amount of cards you collected or how close you were to victory.
Pandavoker

Post by Pandavoker »

LightKnight wrote: 28 January 2021, 18:23 The ranking at the end of a game is strange. Only the winner is considered: others are just "losers". This is quite unfair to players who were almost at it, while others had just one or two clients served. It's probably due to the rules not mentionning the case of non winners, but after all the rules don't stipulate either that we should not discriminate between them.
I think it would be great to implement a ranking for "losers".
I have had that meny times. I think the decider on 2nd, 3rd, 4th ect. shoud be geasts sureved!
nccc

Post by nccc »

First player always have advantage.
So to be fair , maybe should play at least two games or so.

Return to “Just Desserts”