Showing Scoring Round (esp in asynchronous games)

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Igthorn

Showing Scoring Round (esp in asynchronous games)

Post by Igthorn »

Hi

Would it be possible to show which scoring rounds have been completed? Sometimes its a little difficult to work it when you are not playing live games.

Thanks
RayasRouge

Re: Showing Scoring Round (esp in asynchronous games)

Post by RayasRouge »

Hi !
I agree with Igthorn :
Afficher le numéro du round en cours serait effectivement très utile pour les parties en "tour par tour".
Cela pourrait être affiché à la place de la couronne en haut de la frame des joueurs, au dessus des informations du premier joueur, car la table de score est déjà visible en bas à gauche de l'écran (sous le tableau des cartes). Merci.
LetoTheTooth

Post by LetoTheTooth »

Is there a way to submit this as a feature request?

Especially when playing with not hard-core gamers, people get frustrated when they can't see what happened in the scoring round (or even notice that a scoring round happened).

Ideally the first time it's your turn after a scoring round you would get a popup with a chart showing who got what points for each building type.
Natus

Post by Natus »

This is critically important, I agree! The scoring cards, in asynch at least, aren't visible at all. The only way you can tell that they've popped up in the deck is that the scores have increased. Nor is there any read-out of how each player scored, which there should be.

So how do we petition the devs to work on this?
Mad Meeple

Post by Mad Meeple »

I agree that it would be nice to be more aware of when scoring happens and what the scores are each round. I would imagine a pop-up similar to the one showing the money for all players at the start of the game.

The score is currently shown in the turn history. However, it is not a very accessible way of displaying the scores, IMHO. They are hard to tally (how much did each player score in total?) and the round totals are only shown in the end of game statistics.
fruktansvärt

Post by fruktansvärt »

LetoTheTooth wrote: 09 January 2022, 23:31 Is there a way to submit this as a feature request?
you can add a feature request under the Community tab.
here's one that seems relevant:
https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=26033
but it is marked as fixed.

Return to “Alhambra”