Taking cacao, mining?, water should be automatic

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
fiomtec

Taking cacao, mining?, water should be automatic

Post by fiomtec »

Hey!. Nice implementation!. A couple of possible improvements:

- Playing async, sometimes I will put a tile that gives "the option" to another player to, for example, pick up cacao fruits (don't remember if that's the case also with mining, I think water is automatic). I say option because I don't remember in the expansions if there is a reason to NOT take cacao, but in the base game you always will, if you have the room for it. So, waiting for the player in question to click "YES, I DO WANT THAT CACAO" make the game longer. And believe me, we have a couple of players that only play at two particular times of the day, and having his turn be that is a waste of time. Now, selling in a market I can understand that you need confirmation.

- "Table" size and centering the tiles. Around midgame and until the end, I find that every time I connect to take my turn, first thing I have to do is increase size (a couple of times, depending on how the game went), and then recenter the tiles. If the website could do by itself, or at least remember the last size and position between turns, it would be great.

- Ok, an extra one: when I connect, I'm shown the tile that the last player played, but I have to go to the log and guess which ones the other two players put down. It would be great to highlight those as well, and perhaps even the jungle tiles set down with the corresponding player colours.

Thank you, and hope that the promos/expansions are implemented some day / soonish, since they add a lot.
ken258

Re: Taking cacao, mining?, water should be automatic

Post by ken258 »

agree!
did u make a vote in *bug* section so we can vote for it? :) And plz paste the link if u did.
ken258

Re: Taking cacao, mining?, water should be automatic

Post by ken258 »

And a suggestion for u: if u want faster players like urself, play in a faster turn based tables. eg. 4 turns a day. there's also a 24 turns a day option! :)

Return to “Cacao”