Second edition

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Inaofr

Re: Second edition

Post by Inaofr »

I'm currently working on implementing the whole second edition, but I also currently have very few free times for it (I'm a volunteer coder), so don't expect it soon.
Charchuk

Post by Charchuk »

Great to hear that it's coming though. I'm sure everyone appreciates the hard work.

I've been looking forward to trying the full 2nd edition but it's just so hard to find a physical copy.
Redwoods

Post by Redwoods »

Definitely appreciate the hard work. Just wanted to follow up on that question--is it an assets issue, or a rights issue, for the New Society expansion?
Dhrun

Post by Dhrun »

Big thanks and much respect for the volunteer work too!
Just want to chime in how unpleasing and nonergonomic I think the second edition is.
I think the fixed cards are an important improvement (but that is mostly because of Mistress and Judge, some other changes are no real improvement).
I would be most happy to just get first edition with those two fixes, alternatively with "New Society", but definitely with the old art style.
Mr_Magic

Post by Mr_Magic »

Another voice for someone who finds the new cards hard to parse on the board. It might be better if they were displayed slightly larger by default, i find i have to zoom into each to see what they are.
Mr_Magic

Post by Mr_Magic »

Maybe a user preference to display them 1200%, 110%, 120% or 150% ?
Inaofr

Post by Inaofr »

The second edition was removed today, after a request of the publisher. All my apologies.
Lumin_S

Post by Lumin_S »

It seems like I'm unable to start an Arena game right now, could it be related to the 2nd edition being removed?
Een

Post by Een »

Lumin_S wrote: 25 February 2021, 23:15 It seems like I'm unable to start an Arena game right now, could it be related to the 2nd edition being removed?
Yes, arena mode doesn't like games removing an option. A manual operation was needed, it's fixed now. Thanks for notifying us of the issue.
katetaillon

Post by katetaillon »

I don't see the option for the 2nd Edition anymore. Is it still available?

Return to “Saint Petersburg”