Building bonus question

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
HappyNoodle

Building bonus question

Post by HappyNoodle »

Hello,

In a recent game I got the building bonus for completing the bakeries. I then completed the distilleries but did not receive a second building bonus. Is this correct?

I found on a thread on BGG you are allowed to receive it twice if you use the port tile to replace a factory then rebuild it so it seems odd not to get it in this case.
Nog_eentje_dan

Re: Building bonus question

Post by Nog_eentje_dan »

You only get the building bonus of your contract slot is free (the empty box).
Maybe you had an open/active contract the second time?
HappyNoodle

Post by HappyNoodle »

I had completed the contract the turn before so no sorry, contract box was empty.

Happy to submit table number to bugs if this is wrong.
Shivaware

Post by Shivaware »

You have to pay the regular price for the contract. Is it possible you didn't have enough money to pay for it? That seems to be what happened in game #144114817 around move #207, but I'm not sure if that's the game you were talking about.
HappyNoodle

Post by HappyNoodle »

Shivaware wrote: 08 February 2021, 07:08 You have to pay the regular price for the contract. Is it possible you didn't have enough money to pay for it? That seems to be what happened in game #144114817 around move #207, but I'm not sure if that's the game you were talking about.
You're absolutely right. Lockdown with two small kids is breaking me. Meant to sell the whisky first before placing the distillery. It didn't work because I am an idiot!

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at that. I was genuinely confused. My brain is clearly leaking!
Shivaware

Post by Shivaware »

HappyNoodle wrote: 08 February 2021, 16:05
Shivaware wrote: 08 February 2021, 07:08 You have to pay the regular price for the contract. Is it possible you didn't have enough money to pay for it? That seems to be what happened in game #144114817 around move #207, but I'm not sure if that's the game you were talking about.
You're absolutely right. Lockdown with two small kids is breaking me. Meant to sell the whisky first before placing the distillery. It didn't work because I am an idiot!

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at that. I was genuinely confused. My brain is clearly leaking!
No problem! I think the lockdown is getting to all of us. Thank goodness for these game sites!

Return to “Clans of Caledonia”