How can I stop being put in the Beta version?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
learner7

How can I stop being put in the Beta version?

Post by learner7 »

I am often being sent to the Beta version of Stone Age with trading. How do I stop being pushed in there?
MoiMagnus

Re: How can I stop being put in the Beta version?

Post by MoiMagnus »

learner7 wrote: 06 March 2021, 09:37 I am often being sent to the Beta version of Stone Age with trading. How do I stop being pushed in there?
Assuming you play in automatic mode, there is a little cog you can click where you can select your favourite options (number of player, expansions, etc). If you select "never" for an option, you will never be put on a table that has this option.
learner7

Post by learner7 »

I've adjusted the settings a few times. I can't figure out which one blocks or reduces contact with the Beta version with trade levels. At this point, I'm OK with playing that version, but not every single time.
Inaofr

Post by Inaofr »

You should set "I agree to play with" in front of "off" and "I never want to play with" with "on" for the option The Expansion.
KongKing123

Post by KongKing123 »

Alternatively, since Stone Age is not Premium: go to Manual mode instead of Automatic and configure a new table to your liking, or join an existing table without The Expansion.

A much better experience. :)

Return to “Stone Age”