Cards disappear too quickly

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
shaunism

Cards disappear too quickly

Post by shaunism »

The cards disappear too quickly after the fourth card is played, before I have time to take note of what was played. I think there should be a small delay, 1.5-2s. It wouldn't slow play down too much, but would allow digesting the trick before it disappears.

Cheers,
Shaun
Rocky de Néret

Re: Cards disappear too quickly

Post by Rocky de Néret »

Hello,

You can find the historic on the right side of your computer's screen, or in the button on the bottom of your phone's screen.
Personally I have never noticed that was too quick. Maybe it also depends on you connexion speed.
Regards
shaunism

Post by shaunism »

True, you can, but it's different than being able to see the trick on the table and process it before it disappears. When we play Oh Hell on here, there is a small delay, and just something like that would be great.
SteveV

Post by SteveV »

Rocky de Néret wrote: 18 March 2021, 09:03 Hello,

You can find the historic on the right side of your computer's screen, or in the button on the bottom of your phone's screen.
Personally I have never noticed that was too quick. Maybe it also depends on you connexion speed.
Regards
I agree with the original post, adding just a short delay to augment the game history would be helpful

Return to “Hearts”