Expansions?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
OutOfHabit

Expansions?

Post by OutOfHabit »

I see this game is marked that expansions are premium content. What is expansion content for this game?
MoiMagnus

Re: Expansions?

Post by MoiMagnus »

OutOfHabit wrote: 01 April 2021, 14:27 I see this game is marked that expansions are premium content. What is expansion content for this game?
The label is misleading, it's not the expansion which is prenium (I don't know any expansion for this game), it is the full game which is prenium, except for the tutorial missions (mission 1 to 10) that are accessible to everyone.
Usay Dress A H

Post by Usay Dress A H »

MoiMagnus wrote: 01 April 2021, 15:30
OutOfHabit wrote: 01 April 2021, 14:27 I see this game is marked that expansions are premium content. What is expansion content for this game?
The label is misleading, it's not the expansion which is prenium (I don't know any expansion for this game), it is the full game which is prenium, except for the tutorial missions (mission 1 to 10) that are accessible to everyone.
Oh, no...
My username ends with a capital H and a space bar.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

MoiMagnus wrote: 01 April 2021, 15:30
There are a mini-expansion with a few more mission, and also a sequel (The Crew, Deep Sea), maybe they will come to BGA one day ;)

Return to “The Crew: The Quest for Planet Nine”