Arena Settings

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
aesche

Arena Settings

Post by aesche »

I‘m amazed to have this game here on BGA - one of my favourites in RL too.
Now, with a new arena season close ahead, it would be good to make the arena experience great as well.

Current arena settings are pretty lame. Therefore, I suggest the following settings:
- 4 players (as is)
- +/- 1 variant (total amount of announced tricks must not be equal to the number of tricks in a round) - this rule makes the game interesting, and matches the official tournament rules.
- Amigo tournament length. Seems long enough. But not as crucial as the +/- 1 to be set as arena variant.

Please support this. Thanks.
MGoulet

Re: Arena Settings

Post by MGoulet »

Who decide for game option for the next Arena season?
aesche

Post by aesche »

Souris or other admins, I think, but if you as developer or even the guy from the publisher that I saw around here too would make a suggestion to him asap, it would increase the chance that it happens on time for the next season.
aesche

Post by aesche »

Doesnt look like this will happen for season 5 :(
Spartacus2316

Post by Spartacus2316 »

Hi together,
in Arena of Wizard the settings are currently very random. Via the settings somebody could go for only 5 Round games, which is simply not fair against players, who play longer games. Can we have a fixed Round length setting in Arena at least? I would also prefer if mode is always the same (hidden, exact, +/-1)... What is your opinion on that?
BR Spartacus
MGoulet

Post by MGoulet »

I send an email to BGAStudio to set the setting as :
4 Players, +/- 1, Amigo tournament rules.
sourisdudesert
Administrateur

Post by sourisdudesert »

Hi,

Thank you for this.

Can you create a poll on Arena settings on the forum? Based on this result, we will change the Arena settings on next season.

Return to “Wizard”