Already transated in 3 other languages

BGA localization discussions
nikos messis

Already transated in 3 other languages

Post by nikos messis »

I get this error message: You have already translated in 3 other languages. Reminder: you should only translate into your native language.
I have already 2037 that are in my mother language; Greek.
I had last translated severl years ago, probably last in 2015 and I think I had only 2-3 times translated in another language.
I don't know how to disable that or be able to translate again, mods what should I do or what can you do?
I really want to translate some games in my language so I can help my friends who want to play but cannot understand english well.
KongKing123

Re: Already transated in 3 other languages

Post by KongKing123 »

What language gives the error? And what other languages have you translated for?

Also see this thread: https://boardgamearena.com/forum/viewto ... 11&t=17720
nikos messis

Post by nikos messis »

KongKing123 wrote: 20 April 2021, 12:43 What language gives the error? And what other languages have you translated for?

Also see this thread: https://boardgamearena.com/forum/viewto ... 11&t=17720
There is problem in English to Greek. I really cannot recall how many other lannguages or which I have translated to. I rember german I think but it has been a long time
Een

Post by Een »

nikos messis wrote: 20 April 2021, 11:31 I get this error message: You have already translated in 3 other languages. Reminder: you should only translate into your native language.
I have already 2037 that are in my mother language; Greek.
I had last translated severl years ago, probably last in 2015 and I think I had only 2-3 times translated in another language.
I don't know how to disable that or be able to translate again, mods what should I do or what can you do?
I really want to translate some games in my language so I can help my friends who want to play but cannot understand english well.
For some reason a long time ago you had translated a few strings in Latvian. I unlinked these translations from your account, so you should now be able to translate into your mother language again.
chrisek

Post by chrisek »

What? Is this a solution - Remove someone's translations?
fruktansvärt

Post by fruktansvärt »

if it was just a few strings, surely it doesn't matter if the credit is removed?
also, if it was more than a year ago, the gift points are expired.

Return to “Translations”