Four times I need 1 win for Elite...Four times my opponent gets two Yahtzees

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
frogstar_A

Four times I need 1 win for Elite...Four times my opponent gets two Yahtzees

Post by frogstar_A »

I've played on BGA for over a year, and even been Top 20 in Yahtzee Arena once.

But this latest one has just killed my interest in the game.

Four times now I have battled to within one win of the Elite league (between 6 and 8 shields in Diamond).

Four times now in that crucial game my opponent has got two Yahtzees, and the 100 point bonus has put the game beyond me. FOUR TIMES.

When it happened each time I feel more and more enraged. Afterwards I just feel more and more sick.

It's just bad luck, nothing more, but it's too bad for my mental health to keep playing something like this. I'll keep going now until I get to Elite just out of spite/determination...but then I think I will give up playing Yahtzee, and maybe give up BGA altogether as it's just upsetting my mental state.

Nothing more to say really, I just wanted to unload my mind to people who might understand it.
SailorJup_824

Re: Four times I need 1 win for Elite...Four times my opponent gets two Yahtzees

Post by SailorJup_824 »

i hear ya man. i can relate to you, although, we are much different but i am here for you if you want to talk. i know yahtzee all too well. its terrible how much chance probability and luck is involved in order for there to be a winner.

Return to “Yahtzee”