rotate/reverse

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
lucygeorges

rotate/reverse

Post by lucygeorges »

The rulebook states "When drawing routes, you can freely rotate and or/reverse the pattern you see on the die". I can see how to rotate when "drawing" a route, but how does one reverse a section? This is of particular interest for the L-shaped junctions where rail and road meet.
lucygeorges

Re: rotate/reverse

Post by lucygeorges »

I have since found the answer to my question. There's an additional arrow for that particular route section.
It has certainly helped me out!
kytbell

Post by kytbell »

Where was the arrow, please, Lucy? I've wondered the same thing, thanks.
bananasplay

Post by bananasplay »

terenabell wrote: 05 February 2022, 01:45 Where was the arrow, please, Lucy? I've wondered the same thing, thanks.
I don't have an active table at the moment that I can reference, but from memory, when positioning a die face on your board, the "flip" arrow will be in the bottom-middle position.

Hope that helps!
Please check my profile for a list of bugs that need upvotes so that BGA will maybe get around to fixing them.
kytbell

Post by kytbell »

That's the one for rotating the tile, thanks. If I understood her correctly, the OP was talking about swapping the directionality on the corner road-to-railroad pieces.
kytbell

Post by kytbell »

Found it! For that piece only, an additional arrow pops up top middle, thanks.
bananasplay

Post by bananasplay »

terenabell wrote: 05 February 2022, 02:13 That's the one for rotating the tile, thanks. If I understood her correctly, the OP was talking about swapping the directionality on the corner road-to-railroad pieces.
Yep, that was the die face I was trying to address. :-)
For that piece only, an additional arrow] pops up top middle, thanks.
Looks like I was only half correct, then. *blush*
Please check my profile for a list of bugs that need upvotes so that BGA will maybe get around to fixing them.
SquashEngineer

Post by SquashEngineer »

OMG I have been playing this game for weeks and JUST found out you can flip the corners. I was reading the rules for clarity for another issue, and found this gem. What a god send!!! 100 points here I come!!!!! (Now I just have to remember to look for the additional button.)

Return to “Railroad Ink”