Game Log Missing on Mobile Version

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
maelstrom07

Game Log Missing on Mobile Version

Post by maelstrom07 »

When playing from my iPhone via Safari, I'm unable to see the game log. Therefore, I can't see what my partners played during the last trick. Can this functionality be added to the mobile version?
Thanks
Damora

Re: Game Log Missing on Mobile Version

Post by Damora »

I agree. It is necessary. However, it should be something that you can activate and deactivate or it should show only the last missions. Previously, showing the whole log was taking a looooong time in the webpage loading and rendering process.
JimFox

Post by JimFox »

Are there any News on this? I am quite new to the site and use it almost exclusively from a mobile device, I don't see the game log or replay option at all, for any game. Actually it took me some time to notice that these features exist at all. Then I tried Desktop mode in the browser and different orientations, but that did not help. Only on the real Desktop PC I can see this information.

For the simple games I started with it does not matter too much, but when moving to more complex games it would be really helpful to have those options also on the mobile device.

I could not find anything in the Suggestion or Bug forums, maybe it should be posted there? I am wondering if I am missing something obvious, because I would expect more interest in this from other users?

Still I am happy to be able to play some games again. :D
JimFox

Post by JimFox »

Actually I just found (the obvious thing I was missing) the game log opens with the circular overlay Icon at the bottom of the screen. :D That's great!
Now I just need to find the replay option, it would be nice to replay and visually see what the other players did since my last turn.

Return to “The Crew: The Quest for Planet Nine”