Ressemblance de couleurs

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
simleouf

Ressemblance de couleurs

Post by simleouf »

Bonjour

Je trouve que les couleurs jaune et orange sont fort proches visuellement dans le jeu.
Pour preuve, voici ce qu'il s'est passé quand j'ai compris que les couleurs ne correspondaient pas :/
chakra.JPG
chakra.JPG (38.07 KiB) Viewed 12941 times
Avouez que c'est un peu trompeur !
Evidemment j'ai perdu la partie, j'ai perdu temps ^^

Est il possible d'accentuer les couleurs (eclaicir le jaune ou foncer le orange) ?
AntoineDZ

Re: Ressemblance de couleurs

Post by AntoineDZ »

j'approuve :geek:
K Fay

Post by K Fay »

Moi aussi!
Iloha16

Post by Iloha16 »

Je suis d'accord aussi
JaqenDDK

Post by JaqenDDK »

Agreed. Generally I think this game would benefit greatly from having an alternate color scheme, or at least one with more dramatically different textures on the pieces. Friends of mine that are color blind refuse to play this game for that reason only.
pjt33

Post by pjt33 »

JaqenDDK wrote: 04 July 2021, 23:35 Agreed. Generally I think this game would benefit greatly from having an alternate color scheme, or at least one with more dramatically different textures on the pieces. Friends of mine that are color blind refuse to play this game for that reason only.
I've made a quick, unpolished sprite set which can be loaded using the custom CSS feature of BGA. In your user preferences, under Advanced, add

Code: Select all

@import url(https://pjt33.github.io/bga_custom_css/chakra_symbols.css);
then click Save and force a browser refresh. You can spectate an active game to see what the result looks like: I've tried to theme it around real gemstone cuts and choose the shapes to hint at the order. Comments welcomed.
batistooo

Post by batistooo »

pjt33 wrote: 06 July 2021, 00:45
JaqenDDK wrote: 04 July 2021, 23:35 Agreed. Generally I think this game would benefit greatly from having an alternate color scheme, or at least one with more dramatically different textures on the pieces. Friends of mine that are color blind refuse to play this game for that reason only.
I've made a quick, unpolished sprite set which can be loaded using the custom CSS feature of BGA. In your user preferences, under Advanced, add

Code: Select all

@import url(https://pjt33.github.io/bga_custom_css/chakra_symbols.css);
then click Save and force a browser refresh. You can spectate an active game to see what the result looks like: I've tried to theme it around real gemstone cuts and choose the shapes to hint at the order. Comments welcomed.
It took a while for Chrome to refresh but it works fine now.
Many thanks.
Sjarmtrollet

Post by Sjarmtrollet »

Hehe, I think I've made that mistake with orange and yellow at least once before, costing me the game.
pjt33

Post by pjt33 »

batistooo wrote: 14 November 2023, 10:34It took a while for Chrome to refresh but it works fine now.
I must admit I'm surprised. I thought that changes to the BGA web security configuration since then had broken the ability to import CSS from an external site using the BGA feature. I now use the Stylish browser plugin to load my many customisations.

Return to “Chakra”