How to Earn Win Badges in this game

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
SeuGrillo

How to Earn Win Badges in this game

Post by SeuGrillo »

I have played this game and already won, but I can't get the badge of First Victory or 3 Victories and so on... What do I need to do for it ? Also, no +5 present bonus too...
Jagze

Re: How to Earn Win Badges in this game

Post by Jagze »

- I earned my first victory badge by winning alone in arena (8 players, I was wolf and my partner wolf was in love with villager).
- Basically, you (and only you) should only be the winner. Its hard to do that lol. Idk why the implementation is that.
- Once you've done that, you will also receive the other victory badges (for certain no. of wins), as well as +5 gifts / present bonus.
- This case is also the same for most of the coop games on BGA.
SeuGrillo

Post by SeuGrillo »

Thank you for your help! I kind of noticed that when I was playing Saboteur. Only when I won beign the only Saboteur in the game I got the Badge. In my first win I got tied at first place with some other Regular Miner.

But, i had to make sure that's how its implemented for the whole website... So thank you again! Now I know that, to earn the badge you need to be the sole winner of a game, but that is hard for Co-Op or Team Based games...

But I should mention that I got a badge for Hanabi when I won for the first time, and that was supossedly a tie too, because everybody wins... So, let's hope they fix this game "bad/wrong" implementation.

Should I post this into the "bug report" part of the Forum ?
AhoyMatey

Post by AhoyMatey »

Ways I've seen people get solo wins:

1. Win as a White Werewolf (not in love)

2. Play a 12 player game with the Thief and have the following two conditions met:
- One wolf is taken out of the game.
- The other wolf is in love.

3. Play a game with less than 12 players and have ONE of the above conditions met.
Jellby

Post by Jellby »

For the record: I think this is solved now, and you get the award(s) with a shared victory too.

Return to “The Werewolves of Miller's Hollow”