List of and Translations of Expert Version Special Building cards

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Catsbane

List of and Translations of Expert Version Special Building cards

Post by Catsbane »

Please, I am looking for a list of the Expert Version Special Buildings cards and their translations’ in English. The Special Buildings cards in the expert version on BGA are in French. Although it is good to practice translating on the fly, some of the terms on the cards have complex conditions and if you don’t quite understand them it is difficult to play the game. There is a link on BGA to a PDF with information about 12 of the 38 expert version Special Buildings cards, unfortunately in the one expert version game I recently played, only one of the five Special Building cards in the game was on that list. Thank you for any assistance in locating an English translation of the text on the cards.
chunchun

Re: List of and Translations of Expert Version Special Building cards

Post by chunchun »

Please, I also need translation for expert version special buildings.
Otherwise, I can't play by arena mode.
Knuddelgiraffe

Post by Knuddelgiraffe »

Please make translated Versions of these Cards.

Now it is a big guessing Game, No Fun!

(Yes i know that there is for example no german Version of the Game. But a free Translation from somebody knowing both languages or even english would be a big improvement)
Spiegel428

Post by Spiegel428 »

The tooltips for the cards are translated, aren't they? Are they not showing in mobile? Or is the motivation to study all possibilities before hand?
Yasten

Post by Yasten »

Spiegel428 wrote: 03 October 2021, 15:21 The tooltips for the cards are translated, aren't they? Are they not showing in mobile? Or is the motivation to study all possibilities before hand?
Well, the point is that on mobile, you can't really "hover", that's the problem.
Spiegel428

Post by Spiegel428 »

I see. There could be a help button with the subset of cards for that game, I saw something similar in another game recently. Although I suppose that's a moot point because it doesn't look like there's been development for this game recently. There's a ticket about it that's been open for months (I upvoted it FWIW): https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=41510
Vandaley

Post by Vandaley »

Yasten wrote: 03 October 2021, 18:06
Spiegel428 wrote: 03 October 2021, 15:21 The tooltips for the cards are translated, aren't they? Are they not showing in mobile? Or is the motivation to study all possibilities before hand?
Well, the point is that on mobile, you can't really "hover", that's the problem.
On mobile, if you long press it is the same as a hover. To make sure you do not accidently slip and take a turn, long press the special buildings before discarding or drawing.

Return to “Happy City”