Player Colors

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
shparks79

Player Colors

Post by shparks79 »

I am in a game right now, and it looks like someone has purple for their player color. I have purple as my top choice under preferences, but I never get purple for my color in Stone Age. I don't think I have ever even seen anyone have it in a previous game. Is purple one of the color options for Stone Age, or is it some other color that just looks purple to me?

:?:
Inaofr

Re: Player Colors

Post by Inaofr »

Purple was added with the expansion named "The Expansion".
But there is no anniversary edition purple meeple (if needed it is replaced by the standard edition purple meeple), so I have decided to reserve the purple for five player games, which is preventing it from being selected by the color preference system (even in a five player game).
MoiMagnus

Post by MoiMagnus »

Inaofr wrote: 03 June 2021, 22:45 Purple was added with the expansion named "The Expansion".
But there is no anniversary edition purple meeple (if needed it is replaced by the standard edition purple meeple), so I have decided to reserve the purple for five player games, which is preventing it from being selected by the color preference system (even in a five player game).
shparks79 is currently in a 4 player game where purple replaced green for some reason...
https://boardgamearena.com/9/stoneage?table=177464160
Inaofr

Post by Inaofr »

So that's not working as it does on the test server...
Thanks for letting me know.
shparks79

Post by shparks79 »

I didn't quite follow what you sad, but it sounds like the answer is that purple is not supposed to be a color option.
Inaofr

Post by Inaofr »

Not for Stone Age, but it can be for other games on BGA.
Inaofr

Post by Inaofr »

I just have released a new version, now purple should really be available only in five player games and then the color preference will be handled for it.
The colors in games started before the update won't change.

Return to “Stone Age”