Viticulture Essential Edition is now on Beta

Hot and crispy games just out of the oven
Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on: https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
musiclover777

Re: Viticulture Essential Edition is now on Beta

Post by musiclover777 »

I really hope Tuscany is still in the works. I would play the heck out of it here, but I can't bring myself to play the base game without the expansion. In my opinion, the expansion fixes some problems that were in the base game, and my guess is that there are many others out there who feel the same. Please don't let current play stats on the base game influence whether or not to add in the expansion. I predict the game will get a lot more play once Tuscany is available.
Sackdaddy

Post by Sackdaddy »

My buddy and I also played through a game on here and said how much more often we'd play if it were Tuscany. Viticulture is firmly in the camp of games that is significantly improved by an expansion
vasshon

Post by vasshon »

Tuscany when?
JamokaJack

Post by JamokaJack »

I agree. The only reason I'm not playing Viticulture on BGA is because there's no Tuscany board. It's one of my favorite games, but only with Tuscany.

Please add Tuscany and the other visitor cards soon!
HRandt

Post by HRandt »

I would love Tuscany being implemented, the game is so different and so much better with it!
iRokFrozone

Re: Viticulture Essential Editiant on is now on Beta

Post by iRokFrozone »

:roll: can't wait, it sounds fun
XCID

Post by XCID »

JamokaJack wrote: 06 June 2022, 19:41 I agree. The only reason I'm not playing Viticulture on BGA is because there's no Tuscany board. It's one of my favorite games, but only with Tuscany.

Please add Tuscany and the other visitor cards soon!
This is probably counterproductive. The publisher looks at the statistics and then decides whether to grant further licenses to BGA. The less the base game is played, the lower the chance to get Tuscany licensed.
rayzor6

Post by rayzor6 »

I love Tuscany too but I've grown to really like the base game board with 2 players. Very good tight decisions that have always come down to the wire for me
lostrom1

Post by lostrom1 »

I'm kinda losing hope... Apparently the designer gave his okay to get Tuscany done, but I suppose it's difficult to find someone to develop it. I should have learnt programming :-)
Alucard648

Post by Alucard648 »

*moderator edit: comment removed

Return to “"Beta" games”