Add more bidding options

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
GoldCrono

Add more bidding options

Post by GoldCrono »

An option to play with "10 for 2" where a team bid of 10 is worth 200, and an option to play with a "board" minimum team bid of 4 would be nice additions.
gamer27330

Re: Add more bidding options

Post by gamer27330 »

I'd like to see a suicide option. Where you or your p have to bid nil, and 500 or 500 point lead wins
ChiefPointThief

Post by ChiefPointThief »

No nil
Set if you get 3+ bags in a hand
Joker option
Nil tricks count as team tricks & bags
CREED Aventus

Post by CREED Aventus »

1st suggestion excellent, 3rd suggestion absolutely absurd.
THE B0SS

Post by THE B0SS »

Nice to see a positive post in the Spades group of BGA! The 10 for 2 idea is a great option. The key on it, is if the team gets 11 tricks, they do not get the 200 but the 100, and of course if they don't make it, it's minus 200. Another option I think is better with the blind nill is having a 1 card pass not a 2 card pass, but maybe that can be in a new forum thread on blind bid ideas if for no other reason to create more positive forums and for those that like to spades on here having less negative comments and more positive comments would likely bring a lot of the positive people back.
ChiefPointThief

Post by ChiefPointThief »

I completely agree. It is nice to see some positive comments. * is a troll account created to talk about me. I thought going board was a part of the "New York" style of spades. That is why i listed my scoring options. I also agree with gamer there should be suicide and whiz spades options.

*moderator edit: calling out other players in the Forum and insulting them is not allowed
Cruella-Devil

Post by Cruella-Devil »

Does the truth hurt *?

You are the one who created a private Spades tournament (Chosen Few) group and initially only invited those who you thought were the best Spades players to participate.

Two players in that group had 6 accounts playing, how was that a fair competition? The same 2 players also accused another pair of players of CHEATING.

Then when players started quitting the group, you invited a whole lot more (an afterthought).

I'm glad you are being publicly shamed. You are a player who alienates others, cheats and a *.

*moderator edit: please refrain from calling out other players and insulting them in the forum
Last edited by Cruella-Devil on 02 October 2022, 07:26, edited 1 time in total.
Cruella-Devil

Post by Cruella-Devil »

I have a suggestion for the developer of Spades too.

Have only RANDOM TEAMS, that would throw a spanner in the works.

Return to “Spades”