language suddenly changing

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Yasten

language suddenly changing

Post by Yasten »

For some reason even if I played in English, my browser would suddenly switch to French during my turn to play a card. Why does that happen?
AmadanNaBriona

Re: language suddenly changing

Post by AmadanNaBriona »

Is this only happening for Trick of the Rails? It's hard for me to know what's going on here, and it sounds like a BGA bug rather than a game bug.
Yasten

Post by Yasten »

Like when it was somebody else's turn during a trick it said share phase and operations phase but at MY turn to play it'd say "tour d'Actions" and "Tour d'Opération".
AmadanNaBriona

Post by AmadanNaBriona »

Okay, with some help from Tisaac, I have figured out the problem. Will be pushing a fix soon.

For future reference, you should submit a bug ticket for things like this. I don't browse the forums very often, and there's no guarantee the game developer will see problems you post here.
Yasten

Post by Yasten »

Well, it was the inverse of the "English instead of a language" while I had english. Tbh, I didn't feel like submitting a bug bc I didn't feel like it was a MAJOR thing and the option for the situation wasn't really there. Also, wasn't happening all the time so you wouldn't necessarily see it as much...

Return to “Trick of the Rails”