passing cards

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Mellowyellow888

passing cards

Post by Mellowyellow888 »

one of the other player is complaining how we are in the same city of the card he wants to pass to me but there is no option to pass the card during the action phase. has anyone encountered this problem?
bananasplay

Re: passing cards

Post by bananasplay »

Mellowyellow888 wrote: 25 July 2021, 03:57 one of the other player is complaining how we are in the same city of the card he wants to pass to me but there is no option to pass the card during the action phase. has anyone encountered this problem?
If you want help with a specific game, providing the table ID is highly recommended. :-)

If you're asking about table #189131228, then as of move 17, you're currently in Atlanta with one other player, but no one has the Atlanta card in hand, and no other player is the Researcher; therefore, no card can be passed to you. Overall, this scenario gives no evidence of a problem with the game implementation.

As a bonus, I'll suggest that someone may want to give your Dispatcher some coaching, as he or she just used all four actions to accomplish something that could have been done in one action.

Hope this helps!
Please check my profile for a list of bugs that need upvotes so that BGA will maybe get around to fixing them.
MoiMagnus

Re: passing cards

Post by MoiMagnus »

Mellowyellow888 wrote: 25 July 2021, 03:57 one of the other player is complaining how we are in the same city of the card he wants to pass to me but there is no option to pass the card during the action phase. has anyone encountered this problem?
It worked well in the only game I've tried.
Checking your game, it seems that Ewic didn't have any remaining action when he arrived to Tokio, so couldn't give a card.
He moved 3 times then teleported with his power. Did he willingly do so and wasted 3 actions before teleporting, or did the game bug there and failed to use Ewic's power correctly? (In which case, THIS is the bug to report)

Return to “Pandemic”