Elixir of prismatic joy doesn’t work?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
DragonSnoot77

Elixir of prismatic joy doesn’t work?

Post by DragonSnoot77 »

I have tried on multiple occasions to drink the potion but afterwards I can’t move the marbles into potions. If I try the auto fill I get a message saying I can’t use that feature while drinking a potion. I can select the ingredients but then I can’t get them to move. iPhone Safari….am I doing something wrong?
Silene

Re: Elixir of prismatic joy doesn’t work?

Post by Silene »

Manually Select the marble in your flask. You need to have some there. Doesn't work on ingredients you just collected (upper right corner) and then click/tap on the free spot on your potion. As you can have max. 3 ingredients in your flask, can be done max. 3 times.

When you move the marbles, the potion still needs to be active. Don't drink+confirm. Drink - move - confirm when finished moving.
Hosting Allround-League: https://boardgamearena.com/group?id=7870115 --> a league where you have matches of random games vs. other players in your group - season 6 started in Nov. '23 with 128 participants.
DragonSnoot77

Post by DragonSnoot77 »

Yes, I tap the marble in the flask but then when I try to select the spot on the potion it will not move over.
rayzor6

Post by rayzor6 »

This is still an issue.
Meeplelowda

Post by Meeplelowda »

I've never had a problem using it as long as marbles were in the flask.
Evil Yair

Post by Evil Yair »

I had the same issue, marbles being in the reserve flask, drank the potion, but it wont let me move the ingredients regardless of color.

Return to “Potion Explosion”