Tuscany

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Fried Egg

Tuscany

Post by Fried Egg »

I love the implementation of this game on BGA but I would love to see the expansion Tuscany implemented. :)

It would be great to be able to optionally switch on the three new modules the expansion introduces (new map, special workers and construction cards)...

Any plans for this?
Jest Phulin

Re: Tuscany

Post by Jest Phulin »

I do not know specifics for Viticulture, but many of BGA's licenses are for just the base game. Having an expansion requires a separate license, and additional coding time.
HRandt

Post by HRandt »

This would be awesome. Viticulture is SO MUCH better with Tuscany that I've always considered a necessary implement to the game, tbh :_)
TexArcher

Post by TexArcher »

I've been enjoying base Viticulture and would be eager to learn Tuscany after hearing so many good things!
JamokaJack

Post by JamokaJack »

I only play Viticulture with Tuscany. My family prefers it enough that none of us wants to play the base essential board on BGA now. We tried it, but it just doesn't compare to Tuscany.

Additionally, I would love to see the Rhine Visitors as an option. We always use it with our physical version of the game.
musiclover777

Post by musiclover777 »

I'm in the same boat. Tuscany adds much to the base game and also corrects some problems I had with it. I don't really have an interest in playing Viti without it, so while I was super stoked to see the game drop on BGA, I was super disappointed to learn no expansion.

Hopefully there are plans to add this in the future. I look forward to playing many games of it if that is the case.
lostrom1

Post by lostrom1 »

I’m with everyone here.
If an admin is looking at this, are there plans to make the expansion? Just to know if we can expect it at some point, or if it is not planned at all? Thanks! (Btw I love the implementation of the base game)
KongKing123

Post by KongKing123 »

There were/are plans: https://boardgamearena.com/forum/viewto ... 43&t=21438

Personally, I think it would make more sense to first add the Visitor expansions, since they're just cards.
SupoLFC

Post by SupoLFC »

I have to agree with everyone. I was trying play Viticulture here on BGA without Tuscany but I am sorry...that is not possible and I have to wait for tuscany and I hope it will be here soon :)
Blast_Away

Post by Blast_Away »

Same here. Hoping Tuscany will come soon...

Return to “Viticulture”