Discard one alleviated energy action

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
shyrma

Discard one alleviated energy action

Post by shyrma »

Hi,
Recently while playing the game I wanted to get a red energy (I was missing one) through converting an alleviated energy, but the game only offered me to choose an orange one and I really don't understand why I would not have a red one.
Also, I noticed previously that energies obtained through conversion go to the top row instead of letting us choose in which bubble we want to place it.
Thanks
GeraldineMerida

Re: Discard one alleviated energy action

Post by GeraldineMerida »

Maybe all the red crystals were already on the board and only orange were left in the bag?

And yes, crystals swapped for a black one are always placed on the top row. Otherwise, it would be too powerful an action.
AZNative

Post by AZNative »

Today is my first day on BGA. I just played Chakra but could not figure out how to exchanged the black energy that I had moved to the very bottom of the column (below the red) in order to get the color I wanted. I clicked on the black cubes but it didn't do anything.
Ez0ah

Post by Ez0ah »

AZNative wrote: 04 August 2023, 02:06 Today is my first day on BGA. I just played Chakra but could not figure out how to exchanged the black energy that I had moved to the very bottom of the column (below the red) in order to get the color I wanted. I clicked on the black cubes but it didn't do anything.
You have to use an action space to trigger the conversion; it’s the bottommost action space, the centered one.
CreativityBrain

Post by CreativityBrain »

Same here. It is also giving me only one colour energy, no option. Is the rule not properly implemented on BGA?
Ez0ah

Post by Ez0ah »

CreativityBrain wrote: 04 November 2023, 21:51 Same here. It is also giving me only one colour energy, no option. Is the rule not properly implemented on BGA?
There are exactly 3 stones per player for each color.
For a specific color, if all of them have been pulled out of the bag, either because they are on players boards or the available columns, then there is none left in the bag and therefor you can’t obtain it with that action.

Return to “Chakra”