Getting the Dark Alley's expansion to BGA

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
ZV1001

Getting the Dark Alley's expansion to BGA

Post by ZV1001 »

This is post for BGA members who are involved with the development of the platform/games and/or the BGA Management Team.

Recently a lot of new games got implemented here on BGA and that is an absolutely great thing!
What exactly needs to happen for a new game or expansion to be implemented on BGA with regard to the game publisher/ licensing rights?

Are you just asking them: "Hey, we would like to make an online version of your game, can we do that?" and then they say yes or no?
Or is there any other process to it?

I am asking because I would really love to see the Dungeon Petz Dark Alleys expansion and I was wondering if there is anything I or the community can do to make that happen? Like a petition to Czech games / Vlaada? Or a go-fund-me/ Kickstarter to collect money for the licensing cost?

I really love Dungeon Petz and I like it even more with the expansion so I am more than willing to help with the project of getting it to BGA if that is an option at all.
Gorgo Primus

Re: Getting the Dark Alley's expansion to BGA

Post by Gorgo Primus »

For what it’s worth, you’re not alone in wanting Dark Alleys and the promos to be added to BGA.
danevito

Post by danevito »

I'm also waiting for any Dark Alley expansion to appear online. I think the secret to success here to get more people playing the actual game here at BGA. The more games played the more attention it gets.
AchiAchire

Post by AchiAchire »

I would love to see this expansion on BGA. So hard to find an opportunity to play it IRL.
Gorgo Primus

Post by Gorgo Primus »

I recall a lot of people saying there was very little chance Bang got any of its expansions here, so if they could do it maybe this could be Dungeon Petz’ year….

Return to “Dungeon Petz”