Lost Ruins of Arnak: Expedition Leaders

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
mega-hunter90

Lost Ruins of Arnak: Expedition Leaders

Post by mega-hunter90 »

Will the expansion be available after release? I would be cool to test it out before buying, it looks like so much new staff, I'm not sure how complicated it'll be, so if it coming to board arena later on, it'll be great
Ez0ah

Re: Lost Ruins of Arnak: Expedition Leaders

Post by Ez0ah »

It might come sooner than you think ;)
mega-hunter90

Post by mega-hunter90 »

That would be so cool! 8-) Will be checking it every day now xD
Een

Post by Een »

I'll need to amend that in order not to raise expectations too high (even if "sooner than you think" can mean pretty much anything). We don't have a decision from the publisher about this at the moment. So if you are interested in the expansion, I advise you not to wait to take your decision to buy! The success of the expansion may play a part in a possible future decision about bringing it to BGA.

And of course, if you have the opportunity, please let the publisher know how much you enjoy the BGA version :)
Farsen

Post by Farsen »

Any news on this topic yet? :)
I´ve just got a copy, but would really like to play it online as well. I know it´s been implemented on BGA, but is this equivalent to the publisher has giving permission to release it on BGA?
"And of course, if you have the opportunity, please let the publisher know how much you enjoy the BGA version :)" - how do you do this?
Coyotek4

Post by Coyotek4 »

I just want to echo Farsen's post: I, too, got the expansion (and love it!), and I, too, read that some playtesting took place on BGA, so I assume the UI is actually up. Not sure what it would take to see it happen, but it'd be awesome to see it come!
Bigtime-Supporter

Post by Bigtime-Supporter »

The Leaders expansion makes a very good game, into a superb game.
This, Puerto Rico and Mystic Wood (with extension) are my all time favourite games.
NewbieWinner

Post by NewbieWinner »

I also got the expansion, but playing on BGA I have access to a wide range of players. The tables we play, we have the feeling that the leaders are slightly unbalanced (towards professor and explorer specifically) having it here would be great.
Any way we could help in getting this done on BGA?
Pajes

Post by Pajes »

I also bought this expansion and want it try with random people than only my friends ^^
xchu0221

Post by xchu0221 »

I've played it couple times and loved the mystic. Any chance getting it here?

Return to “Lost Ruins of Arnak”