Res Arcana Game Updates

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
federspiel30

Re: Res Arcana Game Updates

Post by federspiel30 »

My be true, but the release of one expansion does not logically mean the advent of the expansion before on BGR. I see no binding connection between both events. 😊
Satcha

Post by Satcha »

Hello! Will the Perla extension be available in France at BGA ?

Sincerely,

Satcha
federspiel30

Post by federspiel30 »

What do you mean with available in France? Are there differences between countries at BGA?
Alexandra Pharmic

Post by Alexandra Pharmic »

The designer answers the question of, "will Perlae Imperii come to BGA?" in this BGG thread. He says it'll happen "eventually", but "likely to be at least a year from [March 30, 2022]" because they're exploring possibilities for a 3rd expansion and want the BGA release of Perlae Imperii to take place shortly before the physical release of the 3rd expansion. No additional expansion has been announced yet, so I don't know if it's going to happen (if not, I guess they'll just add Perlae Imperii some time anyway) - the designer has mentioned that many publishers are hesitant about releasing more than 2 expansions for the same game. Fingers crossed...

As far as I know, BGA offers the same games to everyone regardless of country.

Return to “Res Arcana”