Suggestion - Confirm or 10 Second undo window

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
zoilean

Suggestion - Confirm or 10 Second undo window

Post by zoilean »

Hi - absolutely loving this game. Played through all 50 The Crew missions - now enjoying Deep Sea.

One thing I'd love though is some kind of brief undo window. I've just made the classic mistake of wanting to Communicate a card and in my haste clicking on it before clicking the comm token. I instantly knew I'd made a mistake but too late - mission failed.

Would be wonderful to have a confirm button. It could auto confirm after 5 seconds (like Welcome To) but it would give you the chance to take it back if you'd just made a fat finger mistake.

That would make this game perfect!
Romain672

Re: Suggestion - Confirm or 10 Second undo window

Post by Romain672 »

Instead of that which would be really annoying to play this, an undo button until the next action occur it's possible.

But this should be posted in that section: https://boardgamearena.com/bugs?game=1483
robinzig

Post by robinzig »

Being forced to wait 5 seconds (or make another click) to play every card would not just be really annoying, it would break those missions that need to be done in real-time.

I know confirm/undo is a really controversial topic on here, but I personally it depends absolutely on the game, and that trick taking card games like this are a classic example for *not* allowing undo.
Vandaley

Post by Vandaley »

The place this would be useful is when I click to communicate. Often I do that, and forget that I am not able to communicate until the trick is dragged, and then I click on the card I want to communicate and play it instead. This has also happened to my teammates and so I am sure it has probably happened to you. Thus, the "confirm" button was activated only when someone has clicked to communicate, that would be helpful and not extra annoying.

Return to “The Crew: Mission Deep Sea”