Paia Groject - a podcast about Gaia Project

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
El Temblo

Paia Groject - a podcast about Gaia Project

Post by El Temblo »

Hi,

me and my friend have started a podcast about Gaia Project, which is meant to be a comprehensive guide for new players especially.

If you are looking for tips about the various components and factions, as well as encounters with various people from the GP community, here it is: Paia Groject.
vmoss

Re: Paia Groject - a podcast about Gaia Project

Post by vmoss »

can't see link to podcast.
Thanks.
Niall

Post by Niall »

Thought I’d take a look and fair play! I love it.

When I saw you had the interview with Helge Ostertag on episode 12, obviously I went straight to that one. And it was good enough that I’ve gone back to work through the others.

It’s nice to spend time in the company (albeit virtual, one-sided) of other people who weirdly enjoy discussing the minutiae of a fantastic game.

Thank you for doing it in English. I’m not judging, as my Italian is awful! But let’s just say I’m looking forward to episode Fiveteen. ;)

(vmoss, I found this by searching on my regular podcast app.)
El Temblo

Post by El Temblo »

vmoss wrote: 02 January 2022, 23:45 can't see link to podcast.
Thanks.
Sorry, I'm reading this just now. It should've been embedded, but here it is: https://anchor.fm/paia-groject
Niall wrote: 16 January 2022, 14:35 But let’s just say I’m looking forward to episode Fiveteen. ;)

Oh dear, it's out now and we horribly missed this great naming opportunity:(

Thanks for the appreciation ;)
Last edited by El Temblo on 14 August 2022, 16:33, edited 1 time in total.
Tigrouh00h00

Post by Tigrouh00h00 »

Keep it up guys!!
A podcast dedicated to a great game is like a treasured wine. You always want the next glass full!
You could talk about some of the games you did in detail: what race you took and for what reason, what strategy you had, how you had to change and why, and ultimately, how it all ended up. What you'd change in your approach of this race, etc...
Just thinking out loud!
El Temblo

Post by El Temblo »

Tigrouh00h00 wrote: 27 January 2022, 16:09 Keep it up guys!!
A podcast dedicated to a great game is like a treasured wine. You always want the next glass full!
You could talk about some of the games you did in detail: what race you took and for what reason, what strategy you had, how you had to change and why, and ultimately, how it all ended up. What you'd change in your approach of this race, etc...
Just thinking out loud!
Wow thanks! Noted and... maybe you won't wait for long?
El Temblo

Post by El Temblo »

The podcast has been down for a few days, sorry - I'm reuploading them, the link in the first post has been updated.

New episodes coming in September 🙂

Return to “Gaia Project”