A Stat for End Game Resources?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
wentley

A Stat for End Game Resources?

Post by wentley »

The title says it, please BGA, include in the stats the score (just a single figure would do) for how many points you get for the greatest number of each resource (Its 2 for each for those with short memories!) Yeah I know you can probably work it out from what's left over in the VP, or looking at the score box, but it just makes it a bit quicker to see where the points have been scored, and purely for completeness! And, not to forget, how you've scored points over all the games you've played.

In terms of the game, it can be crucial in a close or even not particularly close one, because it is a point swing from one player to another. So e.g. in a 2 player, could be as much as 20 points difference, should you achieve the feat of winning on all resources, plus gold!
robinzig

Re: A Stat for End Game Resources?

Post by robinzig »

Thanks for the suggestion. I agree that this would be good to have, and in fact already had someone suggest this some time ago and agreed to implement it. The only reason it isn't done yet is because the game went to full release a little earlier than I was expecting - and with more attention on the game and far more games going on than when it was still in Beta, I was reluctant to make changes in case I accidentally broke things and wasn't around to revert the changes quickly.

That's probably irrational on my part, but then this is the first game I've developed here. But I will work on this, as well as some other suggestions and hard-to-track-down bugs, in the near future - most likely in the new year.

Thanks for playing!

Return to “Deus”