Top right zone update

What's new on BGA ?
RicardoRix

Re: Top right zone update

Post by RicardoRix »

My 'Oh Hell' game says 75% progression inside the new yellow icon, but the actual table says 88%.
crysknife

Post by crysknife »

I'm unsure if this is an issue with the new update but I am no longer able to see the final situation of my finished games. I am only able to "View game replay".

Am I just looking in the wrong place?

As far as the new update, I have noticed that sometimes my open tables icon disappears, especially when it is my turn. I have to navigate to my player menu and select "View all current tables" to update my tables and then the open tables icon is still missing but I can see which games have an hour glass icon next to my username. I am using Firefox for my browser.
Cammmello

Post by Cammmello »

Very good Job!!!
crouik

Post by crouik »

sourisdudesert wrote: 20 December 2021, 17:43 As announced and following your feedback, we did an update today with some fixes.
Thanks for the update.
But... I still don't see a way to get to the https://boardgamearena.com/gameinprogress page to spectate games when one has no pending active game.
sourisdudesert
Administrateur

Post by sourisdudesert »

crouik wrote: 21 December 2021, 09:52 But... I still don't see a way to get to the https://boardgamearena.com/gameinprogress page to spectate games when one has no pending active game.
You can, actually: from "games", pick a game, click on "X games in progress", and choose the game you want to spectate.
crouik

Post by crouik »

sourisdudesert wrote: 21 December 2021, 10:04
crouik wrote: 21 December 2021, 09:52 But... I still don't see a way to get to the https://boardgamearena.com/gameinprogress page to spectate games when one has no pending active game.
You can, actually: from "games", pick a game, click on "X games in progress", and choose the game you want to spectate.
Oh, that's a method! Thanks for the tip. It's a lot more clicks and scrolls then previously, but at least I can go on spectate games!

Hope a more direct way will be available in the future.
Thanks for all your hard work on the site!
Mi-K-L

Post by Mi-K-L »

Comme tout le monde, je n'apprécie pas la nouvelle interface même s'il y a de bonnes idées. Elle est surtout lourde à charger.

J'ai chronomètré 30 secondes pour rafraîchir l'app Android. Ma 4G est bonne et j'ai effacé le cache.

La navigation est également lourde. Ce fut laborieux de venir sur ce forum avec plein de mauvais clics. Tant que l'UI à chaque page n'est pas chargée, le scroll n'est pas supporté et les clics hasardeux.
aketti

Post by aketti »

It used to be that clicking on the profile icon would take us straight to the profile page, but now it just opens the annoying sidebar and requires navigating the text just to get to the main profile page to see past games, etc. Can this be fixed? The older functionality, with just 1 click and no need to read the text, was much smoother and better.
Biffordyoungest

Post by Biffordyoungest »

I would still like an icon along the top that takes me straight to the tables I am playing in. One Click. (Ie, make the orange button do that)

Currently the orange button does exactly the same as clicking on the avatar (when there are no tables waiting for me to take my turn) - there's no need for two different icons that do exactly the same thing.

Once either of those buttons have been clicked I then have to go right to the other side of the screen (from top to bottom) to click on "View all current tables". That makes NO sense whatsoever! Let's have the orange icon at the top do the "view all current tables" action, please. Leave the avatar for opening the side bar.
Lizard_King

Post by Lizard_King »

The old table waiting notification, in text at the top of the page, used to load in the background. When I would go to the tab with BGA in it, it would be ready to go. Now I can get the tooltip notice, but if I go to my current Games In Progress page, I have to reload it to get the new yellow button to take me to the games. Is this intended or can it be fixed? Thanks!

Return to “BGA release notes”