ice cream truck scoring

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
kayak4ever

ice cream truck scoring

Post by kayak4ever »

when I skip a house on a street with ice cream, I will get a red scratch or a black scratch. It is clear that if I get a black scratch, I can no longer earn points for the ice creams scratched out but what about the red scratches? I get a red scratch if I skip one or more houses and add a number to a house without ice cream on it. On one reading of the rules, I have not lost my ability to claim the remaining ice creams on that street because I still have the possibility of adding the houses with ice cream on them in order from right or left depending on the truck. However, the scoring gives me red scratches on the remaining ice cream on that street so it looks like I can no longer get the points from the houses with ice cream that has been scratched out in red (and not in black).

Bottom line: What is the meaning of the red scratches?
Tisaac

Re: ice cream truck scoring

Post by Tisaac »

Red and black are the same, red just show you the last added scribbles on your scoresheet, that's true for any type of scribble (number, pool, parks, fences,...)
kayak4ever

Re: ice cream truck scoring

Post by kayak4ever »

thanks

Return to “Welcome To”