expansions

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Le007n

Re: expansions

Post by Le007n »

We are in the 'coming weeks', any solid news on an expansion that we know? ;)
tatones

Post by tatones »

Would be nice to hear some news on this.
T72on1

Post by T72on1 »

No news on my part. I send a reminder email, but not answer to that either. Bummer really.
_Guitou

Post by _Guitou »

thoun wrote: 06 July 2022, 17:49
_Guitou wrote: 06 July 2022, 10:28 Réponse du CM de Bombyx : "Bonjour, c'est dans les tuyaux pour les semaines à venir ;) "
What was your question ? Do they add an expansion ? Or did you ask for a specific one ?
Ma question était de savoir si une extension du jeu Abyss était prévue sur BGA. Je n'ai pas eu de réponse pour savoir quelle extension sera intégrée. Je viens de les relancer en espérant avoir une réponse plus récente.
Le007n

Post by Le007n »

I emailed Bombyx not too long ago with another question and asked about this also and I received a good response.

This was on the 29th September to whet your appetite...

"Concerning Abyss' expansions on BGA, yes, this is something we are thinking about. The guy with whom we make our games on BGA is finishing our newest board game, and then, I will probably ask him to work on Kraken."

...Nothing promised but sound close, here's hoping!!

😉
T72on1

Post by T72on1 »

Definitely. Great news !
_Guitou

Post by _Guitou »

Le007n wrote: 14 October 2022, 12:59 I emailed Bombyx not too long ago with another question and asked about this also and I received a good response.

This was on the 29th September to whet your appetite...

"Concerning Abyss' expansions on BGA, yes, this is something we are thinking about. The guy with whom we make our games on BGA is finishing our newest board game, and then, I will probably ask him to work on Kraken."

...Nothing promised but sound close, here's hoping!!

😉
Last news from Bombyx (message receive from CM) :

"Nous avons travaillé à l'intégration de nos derniers jeux sur BGA : Petits Peuples, Sea Salt & Paper et Look at the Stars.
Abyss Kraken prendra la suite, si tout va bien. Mais pas tout de suite."
lilou8391

Post by lilou8391 »

Thanks for the question, I was wondering about it too. I can't wait for the extensions to be developed, I'm crossing my fingers that it happens in the coming weeks
-SQD-Johnnytrueblood

Post by -SQD-Johnnytrueblood »

Yes please add the leviathan expansion Bombyx if you're listening.
Alexandra Pharmic

Post by Alexandra Pharmic »

_Guitou wrote: 17 October 2022, 10:09 Last news from Bombyx (message receive from CM) :

"Nous avons travaillé à l'intégration de nos derniers jeux sur BGA : Petits Peuples, Sea Salt & Paper et Look at the Stars.
Abyss Kraken prendra la suite, si tout va bien. Mais pas tout de suite."
Note that as of today, all of the mentioned titles are available on BGA. Hopefully Abyss Kraken won't take too long. :)

Return to “Abyss”