expansions

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
withoutPC

Re: expansions

Post by withoutPC »

What about Leviathan?
Tom_Franco

Post by Tom_Franco »

As someone who owns the game and both expansions. I don't think it makes any sense to play it without Leviathan.
Whoever decided not to include it, did so to encourage you to buy them physicially knowing it is a worse experience as is.
Guudys

Post by Guudys »

Tom_Franco wrote: 03 October 2023, 23:41 As someone who owns the game and both expansions. I don't think it makes any sense to play it without Leviathan.
Whoever decided not to include it, did so to encourage you to buy them physicially knowing it is a worse experience as is.
No need to see conspiracies everywhere. I did ask Bombyx a while ago because it is clearly my favourite expansion and it is planned to be added, it is just that they have a lot of games being released on BGA at the moment and they are very busy. Implementing a game does take time.
The good thing is that it means it'll be on the website eventually. When is the question.
thoun

Post by thoun »

Guudys wrote: 04 October 2023, 00:55
Tom_Franco wrote: 03 October 2023, 23:41 As someone who owns the game and both expansions. I don't think it makes any sense to play it without Leviathan.
No need to see conspiracies everywhere. I did ask Bombyx a while ago because it is clearly my favourite expansion and it is planned to be added, it is just that they have a lot of games being released on BGA at the moment and they are very busy. Implementing a game does take time.
The good thing is that it means it'll be on the website eventually. When is the question.
An Abyss Conspiracy is great :D

Joke aside, Guudys answer is correct.
Bombyx has more interest to invest on implementation of new games, to promote them. Paying for an expansion will not bring them a lot of new players, so the return of investment is far less interesting for them. Yet they did it for Kraken, to please the players, that's very nice of them.
Of course if you finance it for them, I guess they'll accept to have it here :D

Return to “Abyss”